Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Witches Boot

Started my next Witches Boot design yesterday. What a fun design. Already found a couple of design flaws and corrected them. Love the colors of the Valdani 3 strand floss. Still undecided whether I like punching with the 3 strands. Thought I would try the smaller tip for the cameo ultra punch but had a hard time getting the threader into the hole so went back to the medium tip.
 
 I would really like to know if anyone has tried using the Perle Cotton size 12 for needle punch. In the description they mention that it can be used for needle punch. But there are so many different kinds of needle punches on the market. So think I will be investing is a few skeins to see if it will work for my purposes.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...