Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rug Hooked Teddy Bear

Sewed the fabric bear yesterday and it is a good thing that I tried this before I hooked the pieces.
The pads of the bear feet do not fit well into the leg parts so will choose a different pattern for this bear. In fact I had to cut some of the leg to make it fit.
My first rug hooked Teddy Bear I did not do this initial first step. Lucky the Ending was good.
Here is a picture of my first bear.


Do you want to make your own Rug Hooked Teddy Bear?
It is easy to do this.
The hardest part of dimensional rug hooking is the assembly. I hope to help you out with different steps here and in an online tutorial.

Would you like an on line tutorial about the Teddy Bear?


JoEllen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable...I love the bees too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...