Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rug Hooked Cat Purse Pattern

Today finds me finally working on the instructions for my Rug Hooked Cat Purse. 
I am including a lot of directions in how to make this purse your own. If you have never purchased one of my rug hooking patterns then you need to know that I include a lot of photos in my patterns. My motto is photos speak far louder then the written word. I am a visual person. Thus the photos. I am adding directions on planning your own personal cat purse. My cat is a black and grey tabby. Maybe yours is a Siamese. I am explaining how to achieve your own cat purse. Isn't that part of the fun of rug hooking taking something and making your own personal hooked piece from it. 
Not sure when the pattern will be on the market but I hope real soon. 
Look for it to be out soon.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...